Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
We have some nice ones in our parts department. They have these Polyester shirts that are awesome in the summer. Plus they are Cyclone Grey :D

Got all sorts of hats/shirts.

You can probably get some good stuff on Ebay.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'd kill for a shirt w/ the dart big on the back, can't seem to find one, most of the pontiac shirts I've seen remind me of some ******* from West VA :lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
I got a black t shirt for christmas that has kind of a collage of GTO's on it. It has an 05 a 69 and one more, I can't remember what year. Pretty nice shirt. I was told they bought it at Cracker Barrel of all places!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Grey-Goat said:
I got a black t shirt for christmas that has kind of a collage of GTO's on it. It has an 05 a 69 and one more, I can't remember what year. Pretty nice shirt. I was told they bought it at Cracker Barrel of all places!!
I have the same shirt, got it at Cracker Barrel too!
:cheers

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got a nice T shirt with the TRG teams GTO.R at the Rolex 24 last weekend. Another vendor had a cap with GTO and the early style triangle GTO label and T-shirts with "GTO - Established 1964.." Must be on the web somewhere?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
HotRodGuy said:
I'd kill for a shirt w/ the dart big on the back, can't seem to find one, most of the pontiac shirts I've seen remind me of some ******* from West VA :lol:
I'll bet Groucho has a pretty big collection of Pontiac Dart attire. Maybe he'll let us know where he bought his. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Seriously, if you're in for auto attire, and you have a Steve & Barry's close to you, I highly recommend you shop there. Lots of car t-shirts, sweatshirts, and jackets, and everythingis $6.98 or less.

Not sure how they do it, unless they're using slave labor. These are GM, Chrysler, Ford, licensed products and very good quality.

I see their stuff on ebay all the time where people have bought things there and sell on ebay to make money.

Unfortunately, not much in the way of Pontiac stuff. Their selection may vary from store to store, but in Staunton, VA, the only Pontiac sweatshirt was for a Trans Am.

I guess you could search on their website.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.