Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
my biggest gripe with the back seats is waiting for the front seats to move forward so you can get in. otherwise, i've ridden in the back of my gto and like it - room wise, feel wise, everythings ok. it just takes too long for those seats to move up, then move back.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm 6'4" and I could sit there for a maximum of an hour. Anyone under about 6'1" should be pretty comfortable for a while longer.

It does take some manuevering to get back there, though. Wait til you have to get back there to put leather treatment on the seats (and everywhere else). That was fun.

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
zog said:
I'm 6'4" and I could sit there for a maximum of an hour. Anyone under about 6'1" should be pretty comfortable for a while longer.

It does take some manuevering to get back there, though. Wait til you have to get back there to put leather treatment on the seats (and everywhere else). That was fun.
:agree Putting leather treatment on was definitely a pain in the a$$. I found out that the easiest way to get back there is to enter a$$ first instead of head first. But some of my friends say either way I get in it's a$$ first :rofl: . WHATEVER!

·
Registered
74 Posts
They are a pain to to get into and out of, but they do comfortably fit 2 adults.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.