Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen quiet a few people here from Indiana with GTO's. Is there anyone interested in starting a GTO "Club" in Indiana? I would like to find one other person that would work with me to arrange meetings and such.

We can have a monthly get-together, and im sure we can find other things to get into.

If you're interested let me know.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would be interested in meeting. I'm from Huntington. I work 7 days a week because I have my own business so time is something that I don't have a lot of but I think it would be neat to meet some of my fellow Goat owners. Let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to get atleast 5 - 10 people if possible. We could have a little get together or something.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would be be interested in starting something.

You sure would think there was already a local club of some type. But, I haven't found anything. And, not sure if they would let the new GTOs hang out anyway.

I'll keep checking the posts to see everyone's interest.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Gtoaa

Try www.gtoaa.org click the "Chapter List" on the left.

There are two existing GTO clubs in Indiana. Note that these will mostly be classic GTO owners, but my experience is that they are interested in the new blood that the 04 brings in. Give 'em a try!

---Larry

·
Registered
77 Posts
Thanks Larry.

That sounds like it as they meet at Tom Wood Pontiac. The sales person there mentioned he had sold quite a few to the classic owners. He was going to get my business, until he told a little white lie.

Anyway, I am still up for a new GTO meeting if anyone is interested. Maybe something early next spring.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will check that site out, im sure they wont mind a few NEW GTO owners to tag along. If not, we can start our own little "club".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, yesterday I let my brother try to drive my car. He missed 3rd gear and put it into 1st, locking the tires up along with the clutch. It redlined at 6.3rpms for about 6 seconds. I pull it into my drive and the whole car starts shaking like crazy. There is a crazy knocking noise in the engine and the clutch line feels broke. When I put it into a gear, it wants to do nothing.

Needless to say I called the dealership and they sent a wrecker to pick it up. Im driving a newer grandam now untill its fixed. Do you guys think the warranty will cover this? I dont know if it happened because of what my brother did or what. I thought a engine could take that happening more then once, but I guess not. I mean hell, alot of people miss gears.

Lets hope they take care of it, I dont have the money to get it fixed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts