Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
pageme, I have the midnight blue 2005 GTO. I got it back in October. I think it is an awesome color and always looks good when kept clean. I live north of Atlanta. The dealership I bought mine from had 3 of them on the lot and told me they simply could not sell them. I have never seen a GTO, period (any color) on the road in my area. I have no clue why these bad boy's don't sell better than they do.

I get comments and looks everytime I drive. I used to have a 1996 Mustang that was almost the same color (slightly lighter) and from about '96 to '00 used to get a lot of comments (until everyone and their brother had one). Going around a corner the other day I saw a young blonde girl pointing at my car saying "look, GTO, GTO!" (yes, i could clearly read her lips). Quite fun.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I also rarely see/sale the Midnight Blue color. I personally thing the interior combo (guages/threading of leather) is the nicest of any of the cars.

Plus the exterior color is deceptively clean.

Russ ~ It is a geographic thing, becasue I would be that the 300C would have no problem selling in your area.

·
Registered
163 Posts
dealernut said:
I also rarely see/sale the Midnight Blue color. I personally thing the interior combo (guages/threading of leather) is the nicest of any of the cars.

Plus the exterior color is deceptively clean.

Russ ~ It is a geographic thing, becasue I would be that the 300C would have no problem selling in your area.
Dealernut what color are the gauges/threading?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I agree DealerNut. I don't get it. The local dealer is trying to trade them off for Red ones. I think it is a beautiful car. I agree that the dark blue carries dirt well. I gotta get that window tinting before HOTlanta summer though. That all black interior is gonna get HOT!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I wanted the midnight blue or the brazen orange, but alas the only used GTO on the lot was a Phantom black. The only colors I would not have bought were Torrid red and cosmos purple.....just not my colors...

·
Registered
233 Posts
I really like the phantom black with red interior and matching instrument panel, however, being a Tennessee Vols fan stuck in Bull Dawg Country Georgia territory, I could not go for Black and Red. Just ain't gonna happen. Go Vols.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.