456 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It just dawned on me.... I've seen this car (in person) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
707GTOLS2 said:
yea Rob, Ed was at our meet last Friday!
too bad you left early, we went off to play around and Ed walked on a modded 06 STi:lol:

Thejoker has a Vid

:D Ya, That supercharger sticking out of the top of his motor (I'll never forget it) :eek:

POST THAT VID! :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Robertr2000 said:
It just dawned on me.... I've seen this car (in person) :rolleyes:
:lol: Hey buddy

Wish you didnt have to leave so early you missed the funny drama at Mels, the shoot the bull session in the Sams Club parking lot, Colby getting pulled over IN THE YUKON right behind 11 angry sounding sports car clearly out to raise hell :confused , the multiple 60-150 runs on the 505, the drunk kid in the Tahoe wanting to smoke all of us in his BMW (he was drunk...just as a reminder) and Bob sending him to go look for vapor cars 30 miles up the road, Joe smokes the fast STi, I smoke the fast STi. Poor STi.

It was a good night w/ good people...and they'll be MANY more to come...

-Ed

·
Registered
584 Posts
Sengdemund said:
:lol: Hey buddy

Wish you didnt have to leave so early you missed the funny drama at Mels, the shoot the bull session in the Sams Club parking lot, Colby getting pulled over IN THE YUKON right behind 11 angry sounding sports car clearly out to raise hell :confused , the multiple 60-150 runs on the 505, the drunk kid in the Tahoe wanting to smoke all of us in his BMW (he was drunk...just as a reminder) and Bob sending him to go look for vapor cars 30 miles up the road, Joe smokes the fast STi, I smoke the fast STi. Poor STi.

It was a good night w/ good people...and they'll be MANY more to come...

-Ed
Hahahahahahaha Ed's Mah Boy!!!:lol: :rofl: :willy:
Man those Dumbasses in front of Mel's
That Fcuker in his little $200 toyota truck almost hit my GOAT I was gunna have to put some of them in the Hospital:mad: :mad: :shutme :shutme

·
Banned
119 Posts
yeah they would of had a hell of a asskicking if they would of so much as leaned on one of our cars.just a bunch of punks but still would of been nice to dish out a good ass kicking to real deserving people.lol

and you think you cant wait to see my car in person i havent seen her in a week:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts