Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I saw a new GTO the other day with a large decal across the top of the front window, that just said GTO ocross it in plain big letters. It looked great to me and I am just wondering if any of you know where I might get that decal, or one like it?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just installed the decal.... Looks GREAT..!

Will have pics soon. Was going to take a picture of yesterday after I installed it.... but an hour later, it decided to rain and it hasn't stopped yet. :(

·
Registered
63 Posts
Toebee, Where are you from? I'm from Northeast Mass too in Wilmington. I have a Black/Red 04. The only other 04 I have seen on the road since January was a red one about 2 weeks ago on Rt 129 near Rt 93 on my way home from work. Could it have been you? :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey 2004 GTO...!

I'm from Gloucester and if you mean 128... Probably... I picked up my baby on the 10th of this month... and I work in Burlington. I drive 128 M-F everyday.

Not a bad ride if you leave at 4 am. :)

I saw a silver Goat yesterday in Gloucester, but I think it had a dealers plate on it. Hard to tell I was on 128 and he was going the opposite direction... and I was a tad over the speed limit. :D

It's good to know there's someone else near me. :)

We should meet for lunch one day...! Would love to see what you've done to your GTO...!

Have a nice night.

Toebee

·
Registered
63 Posts
It was definately 129 for sure, I drive it every day. I'm in Wilmington right near the Burlington town line. I would like to meet up with you too but it would have to be after the holiday. I have a ton of things to get done before the week is out. PM me next weekend with your email address and I'll get in touch with you to set up something. :cool

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sounds good... BTW... I used to work for Winchester Hospital at the Wilmington facility... I kinda miss that ride... 62 all the way... nice ride... that is if there isn't any road construction. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts