Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

My name is Fenton, and I'm a NorCal-based automotive YouTuber and car enthusiast. I review all sorts of enthusiast-owned cars including Japanese, Euro, and American. Over the past 8 months, my channel has grown from 30 subscribers to over 1800.

Normally I post on the forums asking local NorCal car owners if they're interested in being featured in one of my videos. And while I am posting here to find interested GTO owners, this time it's a bit different for me. I happen to be in the market for a new daily driver and I'm having a hard time deciding between the GTO, E36 M3, and a few others in that price range. If anyone is interested, I'd love to meet you, do a short video on your car, and pick your brain on the buying/ownership experience.

Let me know. You can either reply to this post or email me at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from yall.

-Fenton

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking for GTO owners to be featured on my channel. My channel has grown tremendously since I first posted this, and I've elevated my production quality to a new level!

Matt Farah recently published a One Take of my NSX and plugged my channel, which has brought more exposure and credibility. Video here:

And here is some of my recent work:

Let me know! You can reply here or, better yet, email me [email protected].

-Fenton

·
Registered
398 Posts
Nice man! I actually watched that One Take the other day on my You Tube subscriptions! I'd let you review mine but I live in Orlando... A little far away from ya lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice man! I actually watched that One Take the other day on my You Tube subscriptions! I'd let you review mine but I live in Orlando... A little far away from ya lol
Haha a little far indeed. Glad you saw the One Take!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Third time's the charm... any Bay Area GTO owners interested in this?

I'm at 5500 subscribers and growing. Here's an example of my latest feature on a 330hp Datsun 510:

If you'd like to share your car/build with the internet car community, this is a good opportunity. Let me know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts