• Toyota MR2 Spyder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Hummers. Losers drive Hummers...the ultimate Posuer car.

Noticed too late that the H1 was the only choice...at least that is a true HMMV. The H2 is for guys with, um, issues.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think you forgot about the aztek, as it is by far the ugliest followed closely by the buick redevous, pontiac vibe, and saturn vue. Damn GM really was off thier game

·
Registered
156 Posts
I didn't see the GTO listed..... :rofl:

I'm joking of course.

Kia is my choice. There were some really nice cars on that list.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I don't know where you came up with this list, but there are quite a few cars, that do not belong on it.

All of the BMWs
The Hyundai Tiburon and Tuscon are nice looking vehicles (had an '04 Tiburon GT V6 before the GTO)
Toyota MR2
Lexus IS300
Chevy Avalanche
Porsche Cayenne
Acura RL
Dodge Magnum
Infiniti FX/Nissan Murano
Audi Allroad
and the KIA Sorrento is a nice SUV

These are all nice looking vehicles. I actually can't believe anyone would even consider them as the ugliest car on the road.

And not to mention, you left off the...
Pontiac Aztek
Honda Insight
Dodge Caravan
Mitsubishi Galant
Dodge Neon
Subaru Baja
Chevy SSR
Chrysler PT Cruiser

:rolleyes: I roll my eyes at the lack of taste, this list insinuates.

·
Registered
31 Posts
forgot about the aborted fetus on wheels......the new charger!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I chose the Scion xB. That little box is about as ugly at it comes. I joke that they didn't call it X-Box cause it was already taken ;)

·
Registered
307 Posts
bomber76 said:
I chose the Scion xB. That little box is about as ugly at it comes. I joke that they didn't call it X-Box cause it was already taken ;)
Poll results right now are a tie between the Hondabox and the Scionbox with 13 votes each.

Saw the first Honda Ridgeline truck in this area today, and it's also super ugly, if it had been on sale for a full year already I think it would have more votes.

Will Honda's next vehicle look like a Rubik's Cube?

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
Pontiac Aztek, ugly on the outside and no inner beauty either. This one doesn't even have a nice personality. Spawned from an unnatural act between a Citroen and a Hummer.

If the Aztec's hadn't been wiped out by the Spaniards they'd be looking to sacrifice the marketing goober who named this abortion after them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I agree with comment on the Aztek. It is one fugly POS. I'm amazed everytime I see one that somebody actually paid good money for it. I'm also concerned with being on the road at the same time with an Aztek owner as their eyesight might not be quite up to par.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Glad I missed the closing time. It's hard to choose just one. The Scion and Honda Element are real contenders. So's the Mercedes (model ?) that seems to the be rich person's version thereof.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd have to lean toward the Scion also. It wouldn't be quite so bad if it was a larger vehicle. To me, the design just looks out of place on such a small ride.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm very disappointed that there were no Caddy's on the list. IMO, Cadillac produces the ugliest cars in the GM lineup. Draw a freakin' arc, will ya? The creased lines and sqaured off corners are just not sexy. The performance of the CTS-V is impressive, but the car lacks in the looks department. I will give them this though, you can easily spot a Caddy... they do have a different look.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I did not see the new Beetle on the list so therfor my first pick is not possible, but I think that the element is a sh!t box also.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm not sure the Element is a sh|tbox but it is ugly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts