Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of setting up the GTO gallery. You can upload pictures of your own GTO or other good GTO pics. Right now I have it set to moderate pictures as they are uploaded. This is so I can put them in the proper category or create the proper category if needed.

:cheers:

Give it a shot and let me know if it's working ok. I'll also be adding some GM Media shots soon.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw... In order to upload you will need to be logged into the Gallery also. There is a seperate place to login in for that. Your username/password from the forum will work but you need to click on the login text below the main menu to the right hand side of the screen to login to the gallery.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:cool

They are there now. I have them going into a queue for the time being. That way I can also categorize them into other sections. For example, your pictures show up in your user gallery as well as in 2004 GTO Exterior shots.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cool, Thanks!

Troy Roberts said:
:cool

They are there now. I have them going into a queue for the time being. That way I can also categorize them into other sections. For example, your pictures show up in your user gallery as well as in 2004 GTO Exterior shots.

I am going to upload some more. I have plenty of calendar quality pics of both interior and exterios shots of the 2004 GTO. Hard to believe these pics are taken with a cheap 35 dollar digital camera I got on eBay clearance. Photography is a hobby of mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts