Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Uh, I don't think that matters too terribly much. I was able to ram through fine with the Chevy Cobalt.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Ok, man, I'm not gonna argue with you about a video game. :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
The GTO is great in GT4 for PS2, its only the '04 though. I guess thats ok cause thats what I own lol!

·
Registered
82 Posts
BlownGTO said:
The GTO is great in GT4 for PS2, its only the '04 though. I guess thats ok cause thats what I own lol!
I'm ashamed of the exhaust tones in GT4. I wanted more Umph but got more Pfff, sounds like a moded 6 banger with Flowmaters if you ask me. Other than That great Game:D My favorite car though is the Viper SRT-10

G

·
EllisJuan said:
Good because you would be wrong. NFS uses mass when calculating collisions.
I wonder if they use them when u ram roadblocks, becuase I wasn't even going very fast in an EVO and I demolished a Heavy SUV...

I'm getting pissed at NFSMW, I'm #3 on the Blacklist and I can't get through the last Milestone to race the #2 guy!

I keep getting busted by the cops before I can evade them after dodging 12 roadblocks!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Noraku_6.0L said:
I'm ashamed of the exhaust tones in GT4. I wanted more Umph but got more Pfff, sounds like a moded 6 banger with Flowmaters if you ask me. Other than That great Game:D My favorite car though is the Viper SRT-10
I agree, they made every V8 sound ricer, they did so good with the rest of the game, why did they F that up?:agree

·
Registered
65 Posts
They also have the UK copy of the
Monaro in NFS. They have some smooth body kits, but I really prefer to keep it stock on the exterior, and run 100k worth of performance upgrades. I love racing in my own car! Sucks for these other guys who have a tricked out car in the game, but have to drive their mom's hand me down Camry.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Shea said:
I wonder if they use them when u ram roadblocks, becuase I wasn't even going very fast in an EVO and I demolished a Heavy SUV...

I'm getting pissed at NFSMW, I'm #3 on the Blacklist and I can't get through the last Milestone to race the #2 guy!

I keep getting busted by the cops before I can evade them after dodging 12 roadblocks!
I beat it a couple of weeks ago, the ending is very dissapointing to say the least, you bust your ass to go through all of that and all you get is a lousy short video.:willy:

G

·
Bummer. I just beat #2 last night so I only have one guy to go. I figured I would be getting it on with Mia or something after I beat him...

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Shea said:
I figured I would be getting it on with Mia or something after I beat him...
Hell I feel ya man, some of the crap on that game is rediculous. Recently I've been beating the crap out of Forza Motorsports, really cool simulator, very fun and challenging (Blockbuster hates me, I've had it for 3.5 weeks :lol: ).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.