Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Best Buy yesterday doing some Xmas shopping and I grabbed the Xbox 360 promo booklet. In the section on available games, on pg15, was a write up on the new version of the Need For Speed street racing game. The screen shot of the game had two '05 GTOs as cop cars. I don't if that's the default cop car for the game, but I thought it was an interesting choice. The NFS cops must not have looked at the size of the GTO trunk!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think they are the level 2 pursuit vehicles. The standard ones are undercover like cop cars and one other model. I've always seen the GTOs after I start doing level 3 chases. They overtake really quick and ram you off the road alot.

G

·
actually in Hawaii the high ranking officers are trying to move a request to have the GTO as a police vehicle.. apparently they will still have the crown Vic. for prisoner transport .. but instead of the camaro and mustangs they might hit the road with TT or SCed GTOs .. I really hope it doesnt happen tho .. :eek: :willy: :party:

G

·
never know, it could!

Speaking of supercharged GTO's, did yall know the next Corvette SS will have a supercharged engine, STOCK?!?! Apparently called the LS8 or LS9, making 600hp! What that means, is the LS7 could make its way into the next GTO or Grand National !!

G

·
big_mike said:
never know, it could!

Speaking of supercharged GTO's, did yall know the next Corvette SS will have a supercharged engine, STOCK?!?! Apparently called the LS8 or LS9, making 600hp! What that means, is the LS7 could make its way into the next GTO or Grand National !!

what it means is old men can now buy a car and smoke our A**es .. :willy: ... stupid GM releasing stock supercars :eek: ... :willy: :party:

(((((BUILD IT!!!... DONT BUY IT BUILT!!!))))

G

·
here is some more drama. It comes in an

AUTOMATIC !!!!

Imagine it, 600hp, drag radials, and a high stall converter in a 3200lb car. 10's baby!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
big_mike said:
here is some more drama. It comes in an

AUTOMATIC !!!!

Imagine it, 600hp, drag radials, and a high stall converter in a 3200lb car. 10's baby!

Are you talking about the Blue Devil? Or something like that? I read about it in Performance mag.

It's GM's answer to the Viper Venom

·
Registered
63 Posts
jontyrees said:
I was in Best Buy yesterday doing some Xmas shopping and I grabbed the Xbox 360 promo booklet. In the section on available games, on pg15, was a write up on the new version of the Need For Speed street racing game. The screen shot of the game had two '05 GTOs as cop cars. I don't if that's the default cop car for the game, but I thought it was an interesting choice. The NFS cops must not have looked at the size of the GTO trunk!

I have that game...
You can also drive a normal GTO and a Holden Manaro
The cops start out with the regular police cruisers, then they upgrade to the undercover police cruisers (just plain black police cruisers with better performance), after that the police GTOs come after you, and after that undercover GTOs and SUVs (they look like the BMW X5 to me)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.