Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just west of Warrenton. A week and a day old, and still in break-in mode. Would love to see other GTO's around here, too!

Jim Miller.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been reading this forum since December 05 and just now registered. :eek:
I have a 06 Goat M6 red on red rollin on 18s. I live in Rocky Mount and let me tell ya, GTOs are very common around here. :)

I have seen 2 red 04s, 3 red 05s, 2 black 04-05 (not sure), 1 cyclone grey 05,
1 spice red 06, 1 impulse blue 05-06 (not sure again), and 1 brazen orange 06 that I think was from out of town.

I must admit I'm a delivery driver and I'm able to drive in a 25-30 mile radius to view all of these precious beauties but, I also have seen more than a couple of these drive by my work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is Andre here and I currently reside in Herndon, Virginia with a Cyclone Grey 05 M6.

I am sure that I will see one of you on the road in Virginia, being that I drive everywhere in the northern virginia area.

Take care,

Kannona:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sounds like a bunch of cars of various types show at the Chick-fil-A (sp?) near the Dulles Town Center. I'm in the local Saab club, too, and a bunch of those guys sound like they're getting together every Friday evening if the weather is good. I haven't been yet, but it sounds like there's a cool mix if American, Euro and Japanese cars show up.

Jim M.

'06 M6, 18" wheels
'02 Saab 9-5 Aero, modified
'97 Saab 900 Talladega, modified
'93 Saab 900 Commemorative, modified
'91 Saab 900 convertible

·
Registered
186 Posts
Which BK? Sudley or Rt 28?

JM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.