Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTO has a nice interior but the Grand Prixs are a little more refined. Is it possible to swap the interior into a goat. Wheelbase is almost the same between the 2 so it has merit

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
It's in the 2004-2006 section so I assumed that's what he meant. ('Modern' GP interior into 'modern' GTO) I would surprise me if you find much info about this because I find it really hard to believe that anyone would have ever contemplated such a swap......but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
My favorite part of the GTO was the interior. I wouldn't ever change it out... except for that ugly stock radio.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Only interior I'd consider would be a G8 GXP, CTS-V, or 5th Gen camaro, but even then I think I still like to GTO interior better.
Personal the only thing I want to change is the radio.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
GTO interior is fine, just buy a new radio.

You might be able to swap about old Cadillac Catera parts but that's about it (why you'd want to is beyond me).

The GP and GTO use totally different electronics so you'd have to swap everything or else your cluster wouldn't talk to your ECM. Not sure you want a RWD V6...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Its all possible. Just some fab work. aligning brackets etc. Personally, im going to put some 04-06 gto seats in my 68 camaro. just have to find some lol. so let me know if you go threw with this lol. I could see someone changing to grand prix seat for the seat functions. some of those seats have 9 or more seat funtions just for seat lumbar support lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts