Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF There are atleast 6 Mustang magazines out there, what about the GTO? Hell, there is even a Ford Fucus mag. WTF :mad: Do you think someone will come out with a new gen. GTO mag? Is there one out there I'm just not seeing it?

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
05_HUMBLER said:
WTF There are atleast 6 Mustang magazines out there, what about the GTO? Hell, there is even a Ford Fucus mag. WTF :mad: Do you think someone will come out with a new gen. GTO mag? Is there one out there I'm just not seeing it?
i have been looking ever week. have yet to see one. they dont even talk about the gto in any mag :willy:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. Those bastards. Why are they trying to keep us down :confused I know I'll publish the 1st GTO mag fug it................. :willy:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I'm sayin :cheers I hope they make one soon. If they did it right it would be pretty cool. We'll see.........

·
Registered
27 Posts
As of right now, I don't think there are enough new GTOs on the road to justify publishing a dedicated mag about them. Hell, there are only 3 or 4 nationally distributed, dedicated Corvette mags published and well over 1 million Vettes have been built over a 50 year period of time. It will probably be quite some time before a new-gen GTO mag is published nationally. Sorry.

·
Registered
123 Posts
You could try High Performance Pontiac. They usually have something about the new GTO in every issue. But yeah, it'd be nice to have a glossier magazine just about the new GTO.

·
Registered
81 Posts
fergyflyer said:
Try GM High Tech Performance. They tested an 05 GTO this month. They have had several GTO write-ups and they are full of suppliers to get parts from. FYI the 05 GTO the tested ran 13.2 at 107 in 80+ degree heat.
Not to mention the supercharged 04 with a 180 hp gain i think it was. Burns rubber all the way through 70 mph with just about any pressure on the gas pedal or so they say. :rofl:

·
Registered
188 Posts
nitrogirl said:
You could try High Performance Pontiac. They usually have something about the new GTO in every issue. But yeah, it'd be nice to have a glossier magazine just about the new GTO.
A few weeks after buying my '05, I received a magazine via mail called Pontiac Performance-Introductory Edition. Inside the magazine (only 15 pages) is a card to be sent back to Pontiac Performance, asking about personal interests, hobbies, occupation, etc. It also referred to "upcoming issues", so I'm assuming that it's an ongoing magazine. Most of the articles are related to the GTO. Anyone else get one of these?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A few weeks after buying my '05, I received a magazine via mail called Pontiac Performance-Introductory Edition. Inside the magazine (only 15 pages) is a card to be sent back to Pontiac Performance, asking about personal interests, hobbies, occupation, etc. It also referred to "upcoming issues", so I'm assuming that it's an ongoing magazine. Most of the articles are related to the GTO. Anyone else get one of these?
Yeah I got one of those, It was kind of cool. I guess I will fill that thing out and send it back. I guess it's better than nothing.

You could try High Performance Pontiac. They usually have something about the new GTO in every issue. But yeah, it'd be nice to have a glossier magazine just about the new GTO
Yeah I buy those every month, but I'm sick of paying $5.00 for about 4 pages on the new gen. GTO. It WOULD be nice to have our own mag just on the 04-05 GTO. It might happen! Who knows :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.