Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,
If someone can find me a pic of a GTO/Monaro pulling the front wheels off the ground I may give them a free New Era cai for an 04 (500 miles on it).....
req. are as follow....
-must be stock type IRS
-must be actual pic (no photo shop or mods to the pic!)
-videos are a plus!
:cheers Good luck!

·
Registered
163 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Okay,
If someone can find me a pic of a GTO/Monaro pulling the front wheels off the ground I may give them a free New Era cai for an 04 (500 miles on it).....
req. are as follow....
-must be stock type IRS
-must be actual pic (no photo shop or mods to the pic!)
-videos are a plus!
:cheers Good luck!

What is this about? Need something new to pull the ol' pork to? :rofl: :cheers

·
Registered
418 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damnit! I meant to say new style..... crap! And the yellow one turbo'd doesn't look like it pulls the wheels...... As soon as my JHP intake tube comes in I'll get you the New Era, unless you wanna swap me that Speed Inc. tube I got ya. :cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
HTRDLNCN said:
It is a Monaro... you didnt specify a year..
:)

BTW I doubt that is stock IRS. In a way he did specify since the new GTO/Monaro are the only ones with stock IRS.

·
Registered
418 Posts
GTODEALER said:
the yellow one turbo'd doesn't look like it pulls the wheels......

freeze it and do a frame by frame ,,youll see it does pull them,only a couple inches though.. To really pull the wheels I would think you would need to set up just to do that since thats typically not the quickest way down the track. Or you could do what they did in monster garage,,put a couple hundred pounds of steel plates at the rear of the car,LOL..

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hehe, yeah I did say IRS so I guess I did specify, I did a frame by frame and the point were it looks like he pulls the wheels it's fuzzy....... so I'll give you that. :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
RevnR6 said:
Err.. Choke the chicken, pet the one eyed snake, pull the pudd.

Nevermind...
:lol: :lol: .... I read that this morning and went back to the post and got it.... that's funny, yesterday was sh*tty, needed something to cheer me up. My guys here told me my tranny problems were the bolts backing out of the shifter (again :rolleyes:) and that the problem was fixed, got up this morning and would you believe, I had to push my car out of the driveway.... such a pleasant thing at 6 a.m. to push your $30k GTO out of the garage cause the joke of a tranny they put in it can't hold reverse, of course it's my fault for increasing the power so... at least they're warrantying it. Okay, that's my rant for the day.... btw, you forgot punching your clown... :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts