·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings gents!

It's been hard to find forum time,

BUT

I just had to swing by and show you folks this little one-of-a-kind item here:
It's a home-made GTO night-light that a colleague at work made for me with his laser-machine. I forget what exactly the laser turnamabobberschnobberobber machine is, but I know that it takes vector graphics and turns em into engraved doodads.

I would try and facilitate getting him to make more of these for interested parties, but he got fired from our company... so... no more. :eek:

Any-who, now that I've showed off my latest Goat Gear, I was wondering if anyone could give me a synopsis of the latest happenings with the ongoing projects... e.g. Topkat, TMP, Thumpin, Uncle E, Bear, Thor, any new guys I've been missing out on...
:cheers

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
Now that's just cool :cheers

Well let's see --- update on the Beast. One head developed a crack in an exhaust port, had it patched, didn't hold, ordered a set of ported Edelbrock's from CVMS, got them on and running, working on getting fuel curve dialed in now (suspect I have an intake gasket leak that I'll check into tonight), repro 15X8 Rallye II's arrived last week, drag radials on order, trying to get ready to go find out what it'll really run.

Bear

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks gents!

Bear, too sad about the head really, the coolness factor on those RA heads was off the charts. Did you investigate the suspected leak? Good luck getting the tires to grab! :cheers

Uncle E.... That's just... Dude... Wow. Any word on how long the adoption paperwork will take for me to join your family? :rofl: Also, good luck getting those tires to grab!

I smell roasted radials!

·
Super Moderator
5,753 Posts
Bear, too sad about the head really, the coolness factor on those RA heads was off the charts. Did you investigate the suspected leak?
Yeah, there's a crack in one exhaust port and one attempt to patch it has failed - ergo the Dave Wilcox ported E-heads. Now at least I've got the time and the runway to try to find an expert who can hopefully fix the problem right. I still want to use them on something. The leak turned out to be a leaky PCV valve. That's all taken care of now and idle vacuum on the new heads is right where it ought to be. It's still "down" an inch or so from the #722's and the factory intake but that's explained by the increased volume in the intake ports and single plane manifold.

Bear

1 - 6 of 6 Posts