10 Posts
I am 66

1965 GTO convert, 4 speed, TriPower
2006 GTO 6 speed manual

·
Registered
169 Posts
Real late to the party on this one.

I'm 68 yoa. Have a '71 GTO, Tropical Lime Green, that had a body off frame resto. I cloned it to a Judge. Why?? Because I can and I just love those Judge graphics. Makes the paint really pop. I know what many are thinking, just what the world needs; another cloned Judge LOL, Nicholas.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Real late to the party on this one.

I'm 68 yoa. Have a '71 GTO, Tropical Lime Green, that had a body off frame resto. I cloned it to a Judge. Why?? Because I can and I just love those Judge graphics. Makes the paint really pop. I know what many are thinking, just what the world needs; another cloned Judge LOL, Nicholas.
It's your car, make it how you like it. I bet it's sweet looking. How about a picture?

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's your car, make it how you like it. I bet it's sweet looking. How about a picture?
It's presently in the garage covered. As soon as the weather breaks, I'll pull it out and post some pics. I'm very happy the way it looks. At first, I wasn't crazy about the Tropical Lime Green paint. Beautiful paint job though and the color grew on me. With the Judge fender/quarter graphics, everything came together nicely. No regrets, Nicholas.

·
Registered
30 Posts
1967 GTO. 70. (I've owned my car for 40 years so perhaps I can somehow knock off the first 30 of my life when I was GTO-less??)

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Hi JimmyF
I have owned my 67 for the last 30 years and still not done with her.
She has been called "the other woman" in my life.
I had a 65 GTO tri-power for many hard abusive years when I returned from Viet Nam. (USMC)1968

·
Registered
24 Posts
1970 GTO and I’m 26. It was my dad’s car before he passed 6 years ago. It was the car I grew up on and the one I learned to drive stick in!

1361 - 1380 of 1412 Posts