Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im 21/male and im looking to buy my First Car and i liked the GTO since the begining, i went to 2 Dealers here on FL, in one they had 1 left GTO 2004, Automatic Trans red, i was impressed seen it in front of me and the inside looks awesome, i ask for the price they told me $29,995 but too much $money. then later i went to other dealer and they told me the 2004 GTO $33,000+ and ask for rebate and the guy said $5000 rebate or something and then the price showed as $28000 but still too much money for me, and i read somewhere here that dealers were giving 04 GTO for $23000 ?? i do $300 weekly and & $570 is too much money for me !??! what can i do? is there any trick of this? max i can pay is around $300-350

Where i can get those 04 GTO for around $23000 or less ? or a used one

·
Registered
39 Posts
logigamer said:
im 21/male and im looking to buy my First Car and i liked the GTO since the begining, i went to 2 Dealers here on FL, in one they had 1 left GTO 2004, Automatic Trans red, i was impressed seen it in front of me and the inside looks awesome, i ask for the price they told me $29,995 but too much $money. then later i went to other dealer and they told me the 2004 GTO $33,000+ and ask for rebate and the guy said $5000 rebate or something and then the price showed as $28000 but still too much money for me, and i read somewhere here that dealers were giving 04 GTO for $23000 ?? i do $300 weekly and & $570 is too much money for me !??! what can i do? is there any trick of this? max i can pay is around $300-350

Where i can get those 04 GTO for around $23000 or less ? or a used one

Wait til you're making more money man. that's how used ones are on the lot already, people who get one when they really shouldn't. You should be looking for something 15K or under, unless you have a good deal to put down.

Just advice from someone who wanted a car so bad that he financed for 6 years (stupidest move ever). Now, I'd be way upside down if I tried to trade it... Luckily I will keep it for a long time. . . .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts