1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yeah, that makes me want to drop a Maggie in mine. Does anyone know if when cars come stock with a supercharger, like the 03/04 Cobra, are the stock engines modified/forged to take that extra boost durability-wise?

That's why I'm so weary of dropping a Maggie in mine, don't want stuff to break...:confused

·
Registered
172 Posts
From what I hear SVT does take care of the inner engine componants when making a Cobra. Also people have said that you can make up to 600 HP on stock workings and it should be fine. I talked with STS and they said that ill need to change engine componants only if I opt for the 705 rwhp package.:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Thats Awsome I just want a LS7! Cant find it on Fred Beans:confused
I saw one while searching for GM 'Crate motors'. $10-12K if I remember right.
I'll post the link if you can't find it. I'm sure I could find it again. :cheers

That video was awesome! I'd like to get that for 1000 british pounds LESS than the standard model That's just not fair!:( :mad:

·
Registered
112 Posts
What gets me is how the guy is putting a 500hp car sideways on a two lane wet roadway and acts like its no big deal. I like to think I'm a pretty good driver, but drifting on a narrow wet roadway is beyond my skills me thinks...

·
Registered
182 Posts
What gets me is how the guy is putting a 500hp car sideways on a two lane wet roadway and acts like its no big deal. I like to think I'm a pretty good driver, but drifting on a narrow wet roadway is beyond my skills me thinks...
Yeh...and towards the middle of the video when he shifts into 1st and nails the throttle and it looks like his head is gonna go through the headrest......gimme a break.....Total BS!!.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
That car sells for £41,735 which is $79,499 USD :eek: .

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
He said "75MPH in 1st Gear". Did you watch the video all the way through? I dont know which is correct...just stating what he said.

I thought that's what he ment too (75mph). Set your speedo for kmph and see how high it goes...

I think 75 kmph in 1st is about right :cool

btw: Spice Red is the Fastest color :party:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts