Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Aside from a few enthusiasts, the 2 GTOs on display in the Pontiac stall received scant attention. Most people flocked to either the Mustang GT, BMWs, and the Porsche exhibits.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for thr pics, how did the appearance package look on the black GTO up close.
I ve seen so many of the gt stangs, it is starting to look a bit old already to me. Still a great car for the money, but initial impression is wearing thin by seeing a bunch of them. When I look in garage and see the red pulse GTO sitting there, I know I did the right thing and it cost around $2,500 less than a stang would have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The hood scoops look ok. The dual exhaust looks great! The inset grills look stupid. Really, really stupid. The grills make it look cheap. GM bought my 04 back because of problems. I'm sticking with the 04. The goofy looking grills did it for me. I'll get my new 04 today or tomorrow. Of course it's a matter of taste and only my opinion. Don't flame me too badly. I just can't understand how they thought the inset grills look better.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
toyotatom said:
Thanks for thr pics, how did the appearance package look on the black GTO up close.
I ve seen so many of the gt stangs, it is starting to look a bit old already to me. Still a great car for the money, but initial impression is wearing thin by seeing a bunch of them. When I look in garage and see the red pulse GTO sitting there, I know I did the right thing and it cost around $2,500 less than a stang would have.
The appearance package looked good but it does harken back to the heyday of plastic cladding that Pontiac indulged in not so long ago.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reno'sGoat said:
How much higher was the sports package wing than the regular one.
About 2 inches taller than stock - roughly a millimeter under the rice minimum.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Miscellaneous pics:

Viper V10-powered Dodge Tomahawk.

'05 Ford GT

Roots Reggae band "Soldiers of Jah's Army."

·
Registered
87 Posts
Love that Ford GT!!! and ive never bought a Ford before. haha!

Is that thing really priced over a 100 grand?

I've heard people talk about the pricing on it.

Mean looking machine for sure.

thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.