Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 532 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here's some pics of my 2004. I bought it about a month ago.

2006 tail lights are on the way. I plan to order some TSW Nogaro wheels soon. That'll be about it for appearance mods.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks like your Christmas present in the driveway:cool
yeah my kids got me the neons for christmas. the place did a nice job on the install as well. when i went to pick it up the guy said they liked my car so much they treated it like it was thier own.:D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice wheels! They go good with the PBM. Your stance looks like it's got a little rake to it, some suspension mods?
2006 tail lights would blend in nice.
That's the Pedders "Strip II", 1" drop in front, 5/16" lift in back. And yes, '06 tail lights are definitely on the list of "must-haves". I'm hoping some LED lights will be available one day though.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
'06 A4, 18"s, 12,000 miles

my everyday driver, bought new in june. got the diablosport predator tuner, a k&n air charger cai, and the autocross grill. love the car to death. top speed of 163 mph. 2 tickets so far...
Dustin.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is my new ride. 05 GTO. Cartek Stage 3 heads, stage 2 cam, Kooks long tube headers, X pipe and high flow cats, FAST ported intake, ASP underdrive pulley, ported TB, B&M shifter. For more info see page 14 of the July 06 issue of GM High Tech Performance.

Can't wait to become a productive member of the forum

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is my new ride. 05 GTO. Cartek Stage 3 heads, stage 2 cam, Kooks long tube headers, X pipe and high flow cats, FAST ported intake, ASP underdrive pulley, ported TB, B&M shifter. For more info see page 14 of the July 06 issue of GM High Tech Performance.

Can't wait to become a productive member of the forum

Rob
I read the artical, nice! Did the guy drive it much? Seemed like he had a lot of toys. He did like red!:D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my everyday driver, bought new in june. got the diablosport predator tuner, a k&n air charger cai, and the autocross grill. love the car to death. top speed of 163 mph. 2 tickets so far...
Dustin.
Almost my sister car, but I have the black gut. I've got 4/06 build date, wonder how close. Mine also daily driver, SAP grills just arrived friday :willy:
No mods yet, thinking predator first with the A4.

EEZ GOAT seems like you went out of state to get yours as well, I went to NJ from PA. Over two weeks and no tags from the dealer,and the temp reg says EXP 1/1/07. Dealer says they will pay any tickets, I don't want to be pulled over to begin with:mad:

1 - 20 of 532 Posts