Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the local dealership and noticed every 05 that he has received is still on the lot 5 total some have been there over 2 months. I also noticed there was 3 04 GTOs on the used car lot selling for 25600.00 with between 3k-12k miles on the speedo. What gives are the new 05s not moving as briskly as GM envisioned?

·
Registered
74 Posts
gamoon said:
I went to the local dealership and noticed every 05 that he has received is still on the lot 5 total some have been there over 2 months. I also noticed there was 3 04 GTOs on the used car lot selling for 25600.00 with between 3k-12k miles on the speedo. What gives are the new 05s not moving as briskly as GM envisioned?
They're moving briskly here. I'm guessing that specific dealership is overcharging.

·
Registered
476 Posts
They are moving briskly here also(when the dealer can get them). The local dealership has not even received an '05 yet. So I drove to San Antonio Saturday where they indicated 5 on the lot. Wrongo, all they had was one on the showroom floor with the appearance package and they wanted $37K :eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
They are moving fast here as well. When I bought mine I had to drive just south of Dallas to pick it up and I live in houston where any dealer that had them would not trade with the dealer I bought mine from because I was not paying 3000 over sticker which is what they say they were getting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.