Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Borsig said:
How do they look john?

I cant decide between the 06 euro style or having someone like you smoke mine.....
Depending on the sensiblilities of the local police, you may or may not have problems with them ignoring the smoked lenses. Good thing is (at least in my area) there's so few if any GTO's I doubt they even know what is "stock".

As far as the other lenses, I bought a set of Altezza tail lights for my daughters Integra. One leaked like a beach. A little clear silicone fixed the problem, but something to look for.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Altezza and apc (ugh I feel like a ricer) dont even make them for the GTO.

I have no idea who makes these but Im sure they are asian.

As for the cops knbowing what is stock and what issnt, my guess is, that unless you actually use those blackout covers, (which arent even made for the GTO from what I can find) I doubt they will know.

Just say somethign to the effect "Do you see blackouts on my tails?"

John do you paint the inside or outside of the tails?

·
Registered
910 Posts
huskerGTO said:
Just picked me up a pair!!! Has anyone bought from this seller before? Do the bulbs come with it?

Looking forward to checking it out!

Dave:cheers
Mine came with harness and bulbs. On the A/M lamps the backups and the signal lamp positions are reversed. The harness that came with lamps is specific to the lamp. Could not use OEM harness.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.