Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to test driving a 04 goat. Quick silver/ Anthracite A4. Overall solid impression, wish the 04 had the 05 rear, I could always add a 05 hood to 04. Was impressed with the price......that got me second guessing a 04 purchase......when i called i was told 24900 before TTL. Soon after the test drive......was told 25750OTD, before I left it was down to 25000 OTD.........so with 6% tax in KY.....that would bring the price down to 23400 before taxes.......makes me stop and think what a car for the price......the dealer gave me some story about how he bought some guys certificate for gm earnings when they were worth double and that is how he could give me this car so cheap.......

·
Registered
410 Posts
He who hesitates is lost! Buy it, enjoy it, and invest the $10,000 you saved on an '05!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Man! It seems like the dealerships in the mid-west, south and northeast sell their GTOs way less than the folks on the west coast. The lowest quote for 05 was $32,000 out the door and down the road. Even another dealership offered 30,000 for a 04. Hope you made that deal.

"Pontiac the mark of great cars"
:cool

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got mine for 24,800 out the door....

MIne was a great deal on an 04. Black with black auto...only 2200 miles, 34 months & 34k miles left on the warranty..the guy bought it & said it was just too small...traded in back in 6 weeks later for a CTS caddy.. his loss...my fun!! I really wanted an 05 but I'll keep it a year or so then find a deal on one of those!! :cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
jhs5ydo said:
Stealthgto

Where did you find a 05 for $32000 "out the door"? That sounds pretty good to me. :cheers

John
It was a email quote from Folsom Pontiac. At this moment, I cannot even put that guy to the test until May 2005. :willy: He did assure me that there will be no dealer mark up. This will be the dealer I am going to be working with when purchasing my 05 GTO. :cool

Also, a neighbor that lives down the street told me that the Merced Automall give great deals.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Stealthgto

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep the Folsom dealer in mind. I havent had much luck with the dealer here in Merced, (they don't have any 05's yet) and a month or so ago they wouldn't even deal on a 04. I am definately going to look out of state when I decide to buy. :cheers

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.