Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
DAMN.....can't imagine what it would do for an LS2.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Am I reading that right? The APS system rates over 520 hp at the wheel? Am I doing the conversion wrong? What's the estimated cost for the system? And out of curiosity, what's the time frame involved in installing that system?

·
Registered
25 Posts
twolf said:
That is a very interesting design they have. Well thought out. I'm not sure I really need 600+ HP at the crank..but... then again... who really needs anything right? :cool
Its less about need than it is about want. Men are endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, among them are life, liberty and the pursuit of horsepower.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I am new to this forum and I just wanted to let you know that we
are currently building a twin system for those cars also. It will be a different design though. If any one has any questions feel free to contact me.

Thanks, Dalton
Pro Turbo Systems.LLC
[email protected]

·
Registered
76 Posts
I contacted an APS dealer in my area... and guess what they had to say:
(approx. quote here...)

"We are currently phasing APS out of our product line. Why you ask? When they bring out a system like this people get very excited and they want to place orders right away. At no place or time does APS mention in their advertising that it takes 9 to 12 MONTHS to get your parts."

The dealer was tired of getting caught in the middle, putting up with grouchy customers and non-commital answers from APS only to have the customer ultimately cancel the order anyway.

Just thought you all might want to know.
Twolf

·
Registered
4 Posts
twolf said:
I contacted an APS dealer in my area... and guess what they had to say:
(approx. quote here...)

"We are currently phasing APS out of our product line. Why you ask? When they bring out a system like this people get very excited and they want to place orders right away. At no place or time does APS mention in their advertising that it takes 9 to 12 MONTHS to get your parts."

The dealer was tired of getting caught in the middle, putting up with grouchy customers and non-commital answers from APS only to have the customer ultimately cancel the order anyway.

Just thought you all might want to know.
Twolf

I also like to say that APS is run by David Inall,remember him from the old Incon scam? He took thousands of dollars from LS1 owners and only delivered a few kits and parts of others before he took off with everyones money. I wouldnt put any trust in APS with him there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.