Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This blue LT-1 auto T/A gets beside me on Oyster Point trying to **** with me. After already beating him in my GT a few weeks past and knowing what a deuschbag he is, I decided I'd show him GTO tails as well. Up the road I see Brock (Mach 1) slowing up, so I catch up to him with the T/A following suit.

Me, Brock, and the T/A line up. Brock by himself, the other guy by himself, and me packed 3 deep. 50 roll, I like a dumbass only drop 3rd. I peg the gas to tell them to go, and let off. Once I'm off they go for it. I punch it and blew by the T/A around 80 or so like he was standing still, I had a few cars to catch up to Brock. I grab 4th, and notice I'm catching Brock just a tad when he hits the brakes. Of course that would be the LS2 pulling harder up top.

We ****ing murdered that T/A, there was also a Silverado trying to play around with us as well.

I'm still kicking myself for not dropping 2nd though. I don't know what in the hell I was thinking. :willy:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sounds like it was fun. I've never raced in groups of three before. You will get the Mach1 next time. :cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts