Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, who do you guys think will win in that race? I currently have a 2002 C32, I love the car to death but mechanically it has too many problems, I have had the transmission replaced, the supercharger replaced, now the traction control system is flipping out on me. I just don't want to deal with the problems anymore, so I was thinking GTO as replacement. just wondering if anyone has driven both cars or raced one.

·
Registered
410 Posts
You would be the best judge. Go test drive the GTO - you won't be disappointed. Be fore warned, once you experience the torque of a LS2, there is no turning back!

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I raced a Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 with mine. Same basic running gear as a C32. It was about equal out of the hole and most of the way to the top of 1st. Then I slowly pulled on him till the end. I don't remember the exact times, but I think I was 2 tenths faster and 1 mph, maybe 2 mph faster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.