Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after much thought I'm leaving Alan Young.... my last day will be June 16, 2006. I will still be on the forum, I just will not be at a dealership where I can help you guys out. I can still get info if needed and I've got a plethora of information that will be helpful, I'm gonna miss them but it's time to move on.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Good luck brother. Change hurts, but sometimes it's necessary. Thanks for all the help you have given.:cool

·
Registered
100 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Well, after much thought I'm leaving Alan Young.... my last day will be June 16, 2006. I will still be on the forum, I just will not be at a dealership where I can help you guys out. I can still get info if needed and I've got a plethora of information that will be helpful, I'm gonna miss them but it's time to move on.
GTODEALER - Where you moving on to, if we can ask???

·
Registered
53 Posts
Crazy People

I guess that AY has locked steve out of his own account... they monitored the unsecure login and snagged his password.... or something like that.
So I will be setting up him an email @ one of my domains.... and we will go from there :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
GTODEALER'S New eMail address...

[email protected]

mine is [email protected]

If you guys will email me there I can set all of us in NTX an email there!

Its my server... so, whatever you would like it to be....

·
Registered
585 Posts
Has GM cut the profit margin again? Has Alan Young gone daft? Steve, got options? Be aware of yourself and there is a thing called grieving. No change is made without it. Go easy on yourself and keep in touch with your feelings. Grief is an injury to your feelings, use your feelings as a barometer to your overall psychological wellness. Great journey. Just walk the walk! This ain't Star Trek, there is no beaming!

·
Registered
2 Posts
DFWGTO said:
[email protected]

mine is [email protected]

If you guys will email me there I can set all of us in NTX an email there!

Its my server... so, whatever you would like it to be....
It's Steve-o,
DFWGTO's right, they've temporarily locked me out of my own username, so, until I can get that fixed I will be using my girls. I'm a little dissapointed in the way the situation is being handled, but, it's going to be okay, I'm not going to forget about you guys, how could I, ya'll are my other family!

I'll keep you guys posted on the situation, btw, for everyone that is wondering were I'm going it's a Toyota (Don Davis Toyota) dealership. Thanks for all your support and all that you do! :cheers

·
Registered
944 Posts
raven1124 said:
Next thing you know, Steve is going to try and trick out a Prius.:D
LOL - he'll have a reactor from an old naval sub in the trunk. That will get those batteries going.

Grrr, this sure sucks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Mr Fusion

Mr Fusion from Back to the future... :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Good Luck! Toyotas are good cars- - -trying to talk my wife into getting rid of her Jeep Liberty (never been off-road except when she put it in the ditch this past winter) for a Matrix- - or a Pontiac Vibe- -

·
Registered
400 Posts
Crap! Steve, can you still get me those bushings I need to order?!

Email me psanc AT hotmail.com

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
noz34me said:
Good Luck! Toyotas are good cars- - -trying to talk my wife into getting rid of her Jeep Liberty (never been off-road except when she put it in the ditch this past winter) for a Matrix- - or a Pontiac Vibe- -
I know a few Vibe owners who'll trade ya!

·
Registered
476 Posts
My wife has a Vibe and loves it. She stuck me with the van because she commutes and got tired of the crappy gas milage. We filled up for $25 and drove round trip from San Antonio to Ft. Worth and back on 1 tank.:D

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
GTOLVR said:
It's Steve-o,
DFWGTO's right, they've temporarily locked me out of my own username, so, until I can get that fixed I will be using my girls. I'm a little dissapointed in the way the situation is being handled, but, it's going to be okay, I'm not going to forget about you guys, how could I, ya'll are my other family!

I'll keep you guys posted on the situation, btw, for everyone that is wondering were I'm going it's a Toyota (Don Davis Toyota) dealership. Thanks for all your support and all that you do! :cheers
Steve,

I PM'ed a new password for the gtodealer account to gtolvr.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts