Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was on another post reading about some vinyl Stickers. Does anyone have a vinyl cutter that can make multiple vinyls for people that might want to start selling them?? cuz i know im probably not the only one who would want a "GTOForum.com" vinyl for their car.

The Vinyl i think would be cool in the newer GTO font thats on the back of the 05's and 06's. maybe 1 1/2 inches tall or less. that would be tight. If someone has one, make this a Sticky. and start selling.

Thanks Bill

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Someone should inquire about them to whoever has talked with the one who was supposed to be making them, or we find a different "Vendor". Id say a reasonable price would be between $5-$10.

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
We get stickers??
I recall some time ago GTO Forum.com stickers were going to be made available and some received them in the mail and others were pending? Maybe a year or so ago? I run out every day looking for mine but it's never there :( :(

Actually I had forgotten all about them. I am certain I read this somewhere on here.

I went archiving and found this, I know there was a response to this. Maybe Randy can shed some light.

http://www.gtoforum.com/f7/forum-decals-8151/

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
They look like this minus the badge. The letters are white including the checkers on the bottom. I believe when you become a Lifetime member you received a "set" of stickers. I've looked around and don't see that option anymore. Maybe I'm missing it..... Could be once you become a member the membership sign up isn't visible anymore....

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
Whats the story with the Admin(s)? I never see them... who runs this place? I dug up some ancient threads in The Lounge, and saw a bunch of members that I didn't recognize (they haven't posted since I joined).

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Whats the story with the Admin(s)? I never see them... who runs this place? I dug up some ancient threads in The Lounge, and saw a bunch of members that I didn't recognize (they haven't posted since I joined).
They keep a very low profile.
The MODs and SuperMods are the guys who keep the machine going. ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So are they making the Vinyl's then? If they are reading this, then Make me a vinyl Dammit! I dont want to have to become a premium member to get a Sticker. ill just get window chalk and write GTO Forum on my window, then we'll see who's a Bad ass member! LOL haha:rofl:

·
Super Moderator
5,142 Posts
I got mine when I got the lifetime membership.
Here's a low quality scan:

View attachment 6688

Larry
This is the first time I have heard of stickers for lifetime members, I never recieved mine,

I can have stickers made, I need everyone's opinions on the style and color.

1st option would be a sticker similar to the one in Larry's post and is also used in the top banner less the cars.

The next option would be block letters, that are pressed onto the window.

GTOforum.com

I have a friend who does my truck lettering getting a price together for both options. Please respond to this thread with suggestions for the color and your interest. I'm thinking maybe white or silver.

Thanks,

1 - 20 of 41 Posts