Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm in Euless and I've seen exactly two GTOs since I got mine on Dec. 10th.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw a red one on 75 a couple of months ago but that's it. It sucks because when we're hanging out at the shop my husband hears from people who saw me zooming down 75. I think I may be the only Yellow 05 in Dls. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I see a lot of GTOs on this side of the Metroplex. I guess all the cool kids live over on this side of town. :D

·
Registered
106 Posts
Toro Toro said:
Hey Derf, were you off 121 just NE of downtown today?
Nope. I'm almost never that far east.

I live and work on the west side of town. I've seen several silver GTO's on this side of town.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Red 04 M6 in Arlington. I saw 3 on Saturday. I tend to see about 4-5 other GTOs a week, but I notice almost every single car on the road. I doubt I have ever driven by one without seeing it. :cool I always have my GOAT radar on. :lol: I have never been to one of these "gatherings"...anybody got some feedback or additional info on this GTO :party:?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Do we still want to get together on July 1st? I'm still up for a road trip...

Chris

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm in Dallas pretty often, I've seen a yellow goat but thats it...I love our cars. They just have this attitude man it's awesome. The cool thing to me is, you have to know what your looking at, with a mustang anybody says ohhh a mustang cool car whether it's actuaully nice or not, with our car you have to be somewhat of a gear head to appreciate it... pretty sweet.

05- torrid red GTO M6 w/ Sport Appearance Package-

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.