1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
There is the movie "The Last Ride" I ordered it from amazon.com. The movies features the old GTO Judge and the new '04 GTO is all through the movie. The disc has special features with it as well, bonus footage. ESPN does a show on the 04 GTO and there is another segment on the 05 and 06 GTOs. I believe commercials are included as well. It is a must have for the GTO owners...You wont be dissapointed....

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's also in the TV show "The Unit", and who can forget the yellow goat that get's smashed, or rather cut in half in "Transformers".

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's also in the TV show "The Unit", and who can forget the yellow goat that get's smashed, or rather cut in half in "Transformers".
Yea, actually I noticed another black 2004 GTO getting mashed up by the coffee shop in the city scene! damn GM movie crushing theyre own! should have been a mustang :lol: :lol:

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow looks like an awesome movie! I MUST check that out tonight! what are your thoughts on the movie Chris?

·
formerly NJGoat
1,843 Posts
Wow looks like an awesome movie! I MUST check that out tonight! what are your thoughts on the movie Chris?
If your a motorhead and like GTOs you will like the movie...The chick is smokin' and the action is pretty good.. I mean it is no block buster five star rated movie...But, its okay...The extra video footage at the end of the movies is great...comercials, test drive of the new '04 GTO and a sneak peak at the upcoming '05 GTO.....It is a must have for a GTO enthusiast by far....you will probally watch it a few times....I ordered my from amazon. I could not find it in the mall, circuit city, best buy, sunday matinee...I just ended up ordering it. Actually I may throw it in later tonight and check it out.

·
Registered
55 Posts
transformers

Im pretty sure theres a yellow gto in transformers towards the end when all the robots are fighting in the city. It gets crushed into a little shop so its not worth watching haha. Its still kinda cool though (not the getting crushed into the building but it being in the movie......you know wat i mean)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yeah i have seen that myself. The first time i watched it i was OOoo hun a sexy gto! Then when it got owned i was all NOOOO!!! (i cried alittle) lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Haha I feel you pain. They have the clip on youtube but I wouldnt dare put that on here. I would probably get threatening messages from everyone haha

·
Registered
7 Posts
The movie "DeJa Vu" with Denzel Washington has a red GTO going airborne then getting crunched on the freeway. Very sad scene...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just got back from the movie "Get Smart" with Steve Carrol (who is the funniest person in the world) and I spotted 2 GTO's!!! They are towards the end when the airplane is chasing the black tahoe. It shows a front shot of the tahoe and you can see a blue GTO in the background. Then like 10 seconds later it goes to the same view but with a silver GTO in the back. Both of the scenes are kinda quick but its still sweet. :party:

O yea, the movie was hilarious.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was bored last nite and watched transformers agean and I seen anouther goat outher than the yellow one. its just a blip of a screen shot. Its druing and action part. Its a phantom black one and its just the back end of it.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I thought there was also a yellow 2004 GTO in transformers that got like sliced in half i am not sure but could be my bad memory!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts