Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if there's anyone on the forum from the North Alabama area... I've spotted a number of new goats in the last couple weeks: one spice red, one cyclone grey metallic, two blue ones, one black one, and one torrid red one.

KB

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am in Birmingham,,cant miss me,, got a spice red with a plate that says "MY GOAT",,, :) where should i take mine around here to get a tune after the headers and exhaust? Speed south does have their own dyno and takes it somewhere for like $800!! seems high to me?

·
Registered
746 Posts
I think Speed South does the tune by then takes it to Walker Dynotune for the dyno runs. And yes, 800 is too much, but I've heard good things about Speed South. Also, Walker Dyno is awesome. The guy who runs it is a great person to deal with.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Flyer, you can take a road trip up here to Huntsville and have Gomer or Lane tune ya. You have to call Track Masters first, 256-539-0398, and they will get you in touch with two of N. AL's best LS tuners.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.