Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen many other GTOs in Sierra Vista (AZ) and was wondering how many of you guys are out there? I am sure there are quite a few in Tucson also. Do you ever get together? :cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
It looks like I make 3 of us who surf this board from Sierra Vista. Mine is an 06 6spd, Brazen Orange Metallic, Bone stock(so far)only 1200 miles to date. I know I've seen a blue,grey, and a purple(ish) one around town. Is one you the one with the 04 silver with the Borla exhaust that sounds so distinct?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not me. I am the torrid red w/ the magnaflows. Welcome to the group! Hope to see you around.:cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
i have the 06 goat, and people tell me my exhaust sounds really good and diffrent from anything they have from a GTO....if you saw me you would know it because i am the one that is usually driving faster than traffic....the only thing is that i wont be around for a while..but i should be back early to mid next year.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You're not alone

Good day,

There are a number of us Goat Drivers in Sierra Vista. I've been driving my
5.7, Cosmo Purple, 04 since November of that year. I had the only purple one in town. There are a few others. I recently traded my 04 for an 06. I had always wanted one but there was an availability problem when I was looking in 04. You may have seen mine around town; the new one that is. It's a Met Blue that currently has no Plates. When I get the paperwork from the MVD I'll put my "Brut" back on. Hope to see ya around town. Have a good day.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great...I believe I have seen you around previously. Look forward to seeing you again. When I first made this post I had only had my GTO for about a month and had not seen but one other GTO around. Since then I have seen several. Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey...if you come down, I'll try to link up with you. Maybe we can arrange something as the time gets closer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, I am very sorry I could not link up with you guys. Ended up out of town on business. Really hoped to meet you. Maybe next time or if I get up your way. Again, sorry for saying I would meet you and then being a no show.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Don't sweat it. I thought there was more than just you down there? Are you the only GTO in Sierra Vista? We'll meet up some time. If you are ever up here, let us know.

The cave is really cool to check out. If you haven't gone, I recommend it to everyone.

Here is a link to the pix I took when we went.

http://anmracing.phanfare.com/album/165466/209804

We are planning to go again to see the other side of the cave but I don't know when yet. We'll let you know.

Andrew

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Actually there are several GTOs down here. I personally know a couple of the owners and there ae at least 6 others that I occasionally see driving around town. Hope to meet up some time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.