Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, they're not the actual GTO...it's the Holden version...but still, it's cool. They're reaching speeds of up to 120mph on a road course. It came on at noon central time on the Speed Channel.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Speed had a whole show devoted to the Goat and its drifting capabilities. Even had Leann Tweeden (sp?) on it. Was a couple of months ago, not sure if anyone has the vid. Fun to watch as they raced (and roasted) a Mustang.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did see the American Musclecar (ironic eh?) show about the 2004 GTO. I don't think I've seen the one you are talking about, but if I happen to catch it on TV, I'll capture it and post it here on the forums. I try to watch everything I find about the GTO, including the holden/vauxhall versions. Very interesting cars. Makes me glad I bought this instead of the dime-a-dozen Mustang GT. ;)

G

·
Pennsylvania Goat said:
Speed had a whole show devoted to the Goat and its drifting capabilities. Even had Leann Tweeden (sp?) on it. Was a couple of months ago, not sure if anyone has the vid. Fun to watch as they raced (and roasted) a Mustang.
Nope, but I do have Unique Whips with Vida Guerra.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.