Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
JTYLER1604 said:
Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to do a Mod like this if possible on our Cars?

I think it'd be freakin sweet!

Seen it, can't remember who did it....... I tried to search and came up with nothing... :confused

·
Registered
316 Posts
I can tell you that it aint cheep, they have to cut, grind and paint the car to do it in many cases, I know on some cars its anywhere from 1500 to 4000. every one I have seen it's also a MF to get out of.

·
Registered
674 Posts
i think the heading should not call that chop an "upgrade" since that is an opinion. i think "modification" would be more like it.

i dont think adding weight to the car in order to look kewl getting in and out (if the body is limber enough to not look like a fool) is in upgrade. now boosting the power while keeing driveability and increasing mpg, that is an upgrade.

stripes, paint, $5 superchargers are all modifications.

cags eliminator, that is an upgrade.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I saw this done to a new 350z - a dealership in St Louis had it sitting out front. I didn't have my camera or I would have taken a pic of it. It looked sweet. I should have stopped to see how much they added to the price of the car for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts