Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These cars qualify for collectors limited use insurance-3,000 to 5,000 miles a year.For those of you who DON'T everyday drive your car.You have to have an everyday car registered under your name and a garage for your GTO. The rates are inexpensive also. Also the new Mustang and Charger are eligible.

·
Registered
674 Posts
LITTLE GTO said:
These cars qualify for collectors limited use insurance-3,000 to 5,000 miles a year.For those of you who DON'T everyday drive your car.You have to have an everyday car registered under your name and a garage for your GTO. The rates are inexpensive also. Also the new Mustang and Charger are eligible.
but my porsche wasnt last year so i went with great american. they now insure my firebird convertible and my porsche. jc taylor that had my firebird told me no good on the porsche because it was 15 not 20 years old so they lost my business.

i forgot which ones wouldnt insure my rx7 convertible because it wasnt exotic or rare enough. there were only 22k built before the 250k th miata was built. there were more 944s built in a year than the whole convertible run but it wasnt rare enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.