Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha ok ill make this short im driving home from my girlfriends house and the whole time this black cobalt is on my ass well we finally get on the bypass and he gets next to and punches it haha was very funny i let him get about 3 cars a head of me and then i just floored it pulled on him like it was nothing was pretty funny we did this about 4-5 times till he finally realized cobalts are slow asdirt

·
Registered
304 Posts
Ah c'mon. He's slowly teaching these punks one by one not to mess with the higher ranks of the ol' food chain lol. Although I'm sure those same guys will tell their buddies that they raced a GTO and stayed neck to neck (or more). You know how it is.

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Ah c'mon. He's slowly teaching these punks one by one not to mess with the higher ranks of the ol' food chain lol. Although I'm sure those same guys will tell their buddies that they raced a GTO and stayed neck to neck (or more). You know how it is.
Maybe the guy in the Cobalt was just in a hurry and not necessarily racing. I've had minivans, SUVs, 4X4 trucks and other slower vehicles ride my ass and take off when they're clear to do so. At the time, they're probably more pissed that I'm in their way more than them wanted to race me.

Also what I've seen are kids in slower cars that mess with faster cars just to see what the faster car can do. Maybe that's what happened too.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
:agree 100%

Kill 'em all. Let God sort them out.

·
Registered
461 Posts
LOL...those cobalt LS's are SLOOOOOOOOOOOW...I had one for a rental last week (because Im still trying to get my goat). I could hardly stand the cheap interior, lack of charcter, and all around boredom of that car. Why anyone on earth would spend 15K on that car is beyond me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Also what I've seen are kids in slower cars that mess with faster cars just to see what the faster car can do. Maybe that's what happened too.
Ha, I've always done that, and still do! Only a few weeks ago I was trying to coax a Lamborghini Diablo VT into racing just so I could hear it go vroom!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts