Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everyone, it is my birthday, and I am just about to go pick up my present to myself. My 2005 MN6 Cyclone GTO. Can't wait. Its about a 4 hour drive to the dealership and I am going to stay the night there, so I will see all of you tomorrow when I am going to be a very happy man(we hope, as long as nothing goes worng). :seeya:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Your birthday present to yourself should also include a good radar detector. Pick it up before making the 4 hour drive home...trust me :rolleyes:

Enjoy!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
novolvo said:
Happy Birthday!

Your birthday present to yourself should also include a good radar detector. Pick it up before making the 4 hour drive home...trust me :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

I don't drive over the speed limit. Sheesh, what do you think I am... some kind of criminal? :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
RevnR6 said:
Well everyone, it is my birthday, and I am just about to go pick up my present to myself. My 2005 MN6 Cyclone GTO. Can't wait. Its about a 4 hour drive to the dealership and I am going to stay the night there, so I will see all of you tomorrow when I am going to be a very happy man(we hope, as long as nothing goes worng). :seeya:
Congrats, 4 hour drive? Where you going? San Diego?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scottsdale, Arizona.

Though I will be making a trip to San D pretty soon as well. I lived there for a few years and I am going to go visit all of my friends down there within another month or 2. Ok, well my GF is here, its time to head out the door. Later (for real this time) :seeya:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
RevnR6 said:
I don't drive over the speed limit. Sheesh, what do you think I am... some kind of criminal? :rofl:
Maybe not yet...

When I picked my (used) goat up I promised myself I would drive it "nice" for awhile to make sure I was familiar with how it handled, not to get any tickets the first day etc.
That lasted 1 stoplight. At the second I launched at 2500 RPMs and SMOKED the Dodge minivan lined up next to me :lol:

It has been down hill ever since.
:cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GTO For Life said:
My cousin just got the new Kawasucky, er, Kawasaki 636... I must say, I was never really impressed by Kawasaki, but damn that is one nice bike.

Yeah, the 636 is a great bike, they did a good job on it. Much better than the previous model ZX-6R.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top