Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

Registered
1967 400/400
Thanks everyone, for the wishes, support, and friendship. I don't have real family to spend the holidays and birthday with, but I was very happy and content to spend it here with my GTO family, whom I have found to be just as good as the real thing.

Even though I'm only right 20% of the time, I'm thrilled to have helped 20 of you guys out.

Registered
Happy B-Day Army! Thanks for the time you spend helping the Pontiac clan...I like the way you present your points, the humor you drive like a nail, and I think you are humble in the 20%...if it helps you've helped me at least 20 times without even knowing it!

Registered
1967 400/400
Thanks bro, that means a lot to me. Aside from the Golden Rule, I have a fairly simple set of fundamentals.

• Never take anything too serious.
  • Have nothing to prove, and a lot to learn.
  • Only help people who help themselves.
  • Take it from me, if a girl asks to have your giblets, it's not what you think it is.

Registered
Thanks bro, that means a lot to me. Aside from the Golden Rule, I have a fairly simple set of fundamentals.

• Never take anything too serious.
  • Have nothing to prove, and a lot to learn.
  • Only help people who help themselves.
  • Take it from me, if a girl asks to have your giblets, it's not what you think it is.
I'm not even going to ask about the giblets. I'll let my imagination fill in the blanks on that one.

Keep in mind. Moral support on here is a huge help. Probably more important in some ways than the tech support we all seem to need on occasion. You, among a few others, always seem to pop in at the right time to talk a wakling pile of nerves, like me, away from the brink.

Registered
1967 400/400
I'm not even going to ask about the giblets. I'll let my imagination fill in the blanks on that one.

Keep in mind. Moral support on here is a huge help. Probably more important in some ways than the tech support we all seem to need on occasion. You, among a few others, always seem to pop in at the right time to talk a wakling pile of nerves, like me, away from the brink.
I somehow suck at keeping my ass out of the flames, but I wrote the book on keeping everyone else out of them.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I too lean on this "family " as I don't have many friends and family only one that's into cars but it's Fords plus he doesn't like to text. So it's nice after 30 years getting back into it but I thought I could just pick up where I left off throwing stuff at the car seeing what worked but it's too expensive so I'm grateful to the Pontiac family for help and commardary 馃憤

1 - 20 of 51 Posts