Pontiac GTO Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1967 Lemans 1967 GTO parts car
591 Posts
I try that every now and then...its just hard to get out of bed the next day.:confused:
I am doing this wrong. At 26 I could sleep like it was going out of style. Now I am lucky to get 4 consecutive hours. I am sore on an easy day I am sore on a full day. So I might as well go full tilt cause the morning will be the same.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I am doing this wrong. At 26 I could sleep like it was going out of style. Now I am lucky to get 4 consecutive hours. I am sore on an easy day I am sore on a full day. So I might as well go full tilt cause the morning will be the same.
"I am sore on a easy day I am sore on a full day. So I might as well go full tilt cause the morning will be the same"
I feel you, I do feel the exact same way but would replace the word sore with pain. It is just after overdoing it on occasion because I am thinking I am 26 the pain is twice as bad.😫

·
Registered
1967 400/400
2,127 Posts
Yeah well, I'm lucky to get any sleep at all anymore as well, and as you all know, on top of full time work, restoring a GTO, playing bass and singing in a punk band, and having my own business, I'm spread thin... but mostly beat up! Yesterday I tore down a wall in the house... so now Im remodeling too, I guess.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nothing like a "Happy B-Day" wish that turns to how much we ache and pain...lol. I used to get up earlier than normal, out of excitement to get to to shop and get some extra hobby in for the day...Now, I get up about the same time and do some forum stretches for a half an hour or so because I am saving some energy for later in the day...otherwise I wear myself thin. Not to mention mid morning, afternoon, and evening forum stretches. I am glad you and my other forum friends are there for the breaks I need.

1967 was the best year for cars...1969, the best for people (I'm a bit bias on both accounts). Happy B-day, again, Army.

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Yeah well, I'm lucky to get any sleep at all anymore as well, and as you all know, on top of full time work, restoring a GTO, playing bass and singing in a punk band, and having my own business, I'm spread thin... but mostly beat up! Yesterday I tore down a wall in the house... so now Im remodeling too, I guess.
Dude you need to sleep, make it a new year's resolution but don't break it in 2 weeks 😉

·
Registered
643 Posts
Home improvement projects can be a huge PIA. I gutted the entire second floor of my old house and the kitchen a few years later. When we moved a few years ago I had two stipulations. One was a two stall garage, the other was not any looming huge home improvement projects. My mistake was saying that I had no problem painting and whatnot. That has come back to haunt me since our current home is open floorplan with pretty high ceilings. Never thought I would need to buy scaffolding but I have it from when I painted the living/dining room. In hind sight, gutting the kitchen at the old house was way easier than painting here.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts