Pontiac GTO Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1967 400/400
2,127 Posts
I haven't slept more than 3 hours in probably 15 years, but not by choice. PTSD... Unfinished business haunts you.

As for home improvements, I've been doing that on the side for more than 30 years and am certified in most trades. Fortunately you guys all live too far away to need my help! LOL yes I have scaffolding

·
Registered
Seeking information on a 1969 Judge my folks owned
116 Posts
Yeah well, I'm lucky to get any sleep at all anymore as well, and as you all know, on top of full time work, restoring a GTO, playing bass and singing in a punk band, and having my own business, I'm spread thin... but mostly beat up! Yesterday I tore down a wall in the house... so now Im remodeling too, I guess.
I hear ya. I self-arranged, played, produced, mixed, mastered my own demo with the help of a late friend who donated the use of his recording equipment. When you say punk, do you mean old-school punk like The Sex Pistols, newer wave like Green Day, or something else entirely?

·
Registered
1967 400/400
2,127 Posts
Nothing like a "Happy B-Day" wish that turns to how much we ache and pain...lol. I used to get up earlier than normal, out of excitement to get to to shop and get some extra hobby in for the day...Now, I get up about the same time and do some forum stretches for a half an hour or so because I am saving some energy for later in the day...otherwise I wear myself thin. Not to mention mid morning, afternoon, and evening forum stretches. I am glad you and my other forum friends are there for the breaks I need.

1967 was the best year for cars...1969, the best for people (I'm a bit bias on both accounts). Happy B-day, again, Army.
Don't forget to say hello in the SCTMMC, whenever it's slow in here. A few of us are back and forth between the two all day!

·
Registered
1967 400/400
2,127 Posts
I hear ya. I self-arranged, played, produced, mixed, mastered my own demo with the help of a late friend who donated the use of his recording equipment. When you say punk, do you mean old-school punk like The Sex Pistols, newer wave like Green Day, or something else entirely?
We're 100% old-skool/ NYC underground punk... Some newer stuff like old Offspring, Rancid, etc, is also great.

Sex Pistols, Ramones, Misfits, Clash, Stooges, etc. Odly enough, my guitar player and I both have 67 GTO's and my 2nd guitarist and drummer, both have 79 Camaro's.

The drummer and I have been best friends since kindergarten, and making music since 3rd grade.

·
Registered
1971, '68 400,rochester, 340 hp, 10.5:1 comp, 445 ft. lbs. torque( says the brochure) m-22, 390 rear
47 Posts
Hey I know it's not car related but it was armys birthday yesterday so give a belated shout out to a big contributor here that I'm sure has helped alot of us 👍
Hey I know it's not car related but it was armys birthday yesterday so give a belated shout out to a big contributor here that I'm sure has helped alot of us 👍
happy b
happy birthday, belated nonetheless. past few felt like just lettin em slide on by, difficult with the kids remembering tho

41 - 51 of 51 Posts