Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
I'll admit, I usually get scared when I see an Impala... but that's cuz I always think they're po-po.

Are those HID driving/aux lights?

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll admit, I usually get scared when I see an Impala... but that's cuz I always think they're po-po.

Are those HID driving/aux lights?
They are add on Projecotr fog lights, The factory ones require a different bumper :mad: that car aalso has Low beam HID's

But hey I would be terrified of that Lil 3.9 it's potent @ 260hp(lil more for the cop versions). not to mention that cars is about 400lbs lighter than ours(3650) The funny thing is the police station is literally about three blocks away and thats all they have.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
They are add on Projecotr fog lights, The factory ones require a different bumper :mad: that car aalso has Low beam HID's

But hey I would be terrified of that Lil 3.9 it's potent @ 260hp(lil more for the cop versions). not to mention that cars is about 400lbs lighter than ours(3650) The funny thing is the police station is literally about three blocks away and thats all they have.

Actually GTOs weigh about 3,725, so its more like 75 lbs lighter give or take. Not sure where you get the idea that GTOs weigh over 2 tons.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Actually GTOs weigh about 3,725, so its more like 75 lbs lighter give or take. Not sure where you get the idea that GTOs weigh over 2 tons.
Mine was 3836 with a full tank of gas without me in it so.... but your right I was thinking about the maro at the time....

·
Banned
2,777 Posts
I should weigh my parts pile, so I can tell what the parts deletes really equal. Even take a picture of it on the scale, so there's proof.

The last thing we need is some Nancyboy coming in saying "ZOMG NO WAI DO THOSE ADD UP TO XXX POUNDS LOL!!!!!!111"

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Mine weighed 3750 with a full take of gas even with the Maggie and all of it's supporting components. I did remove the skid plate, towing brace, got a one piece aluminum driveshaft, complete aftermarket exhaust (JBA ceramic headers, JBA mids with cats, MagnaFlow catback) and lighter wheels even though they're 19s. Still have everything in the trunk.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine weighed 3750 with a full take of gas even with the Maggie and all of it's supporting components. I did remove the skid plate, towing brace, got a one piece aluminum driveshaft, complete aftermarket exhaust (JBA ceramic headers, JBA mids with cats, MagnaFlow catback) and lighter wheels even though they're 19s. Still have everything in the trunk.
You took all that out and left the the spare tire :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts