Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm still waiting for my S/C, 6QTS. UPS must be slow:D
Uh... what had happened was.... uh... I was about to and uh... uh... the dog ate my wallet. Yeah, yeah that's it! Damn chihuahua!

Plus I've been trying to find this guy name Ups that you mentioned but I'm not having any luck :D

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Yo ,Merry Christmas to all our GTO family,I'm hoping for my T/C too, when you find that ups guy ,make sure he's got two in that bag!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
merry christmas everyone!
my tree died already had to run out yesterday and buy a fake one :rolleyes:
my volant cai is under the tree.:D i have three kids so i'll probably never get a s/c for christmas (do they have a green with envy smiley). :)
have a good one everybody. :cheers :party:

·
Super Moderator
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

I'm hoping Santa will leave me a Vararam and Corsa Sports for the C6. PLEASE PLEASE
I don't think you deserve any presents from Santa this year mister. Getting rid of the goat should be looked at as you being bad. And Santa don't give gifts to the bad.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
I don't think you deserve any presents from Santa this year mister. Getting rid of the goat should be looked at as you being bad. And Santa don't give gifts to the bad.
A dealer close to me has 6 leftover GTO's. I'm watching closely. They are at 28,995 now. Another grand and some cheap financing and the Dakota is gone. You can always rent a truck right.

I'll rejoin the herd, have a 6spd GTO for a daily driver and a Vette for the weekends. That's the plans for now.

Maybe Santa will come late and have some special financing.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My Goat already received her first Christmas gift in the form of an SLP skipshift eliminator. Just installed it last Tuesday night. :cheers

Merry Christmas to all my fellow GTO enthusiasts!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
:cheers Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all goat owners, drink but dont drive, hug your kids, kiss your wife, and peep in on your goat in the garage and to all a good life.

·
431.0 rwhp, 391.9 rwtq
77 Posts
And a very Merry Christmas from the OHIO goat herd.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts