Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Happy new year

Happy new year, Flambeau! Now, perhaps you may see 2012 only in the far flung corner of that new remote mirror that will endow the Goat?

·
Registered
178 Posts
HAppy New year one and all

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Happy New Year, everyone.

Here are some sample resolutions: feel free to use any/all that apply to you.

! resolve to do -something- towards getting my Pontiac up, running, and driving every day this coming year. Even if it's just installing one bolt, removing one square inch of rust, painting one small part, or ordering a part I need.

I resolve to spend some time enjoying my Pontiac every week, whether it's participating in a show, taking it to a race, going to a Saturday night hang out, or just driving it up to the store or to work.

Bear

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Happy New Year to everyone! :party: May it bring us all joy, health and prosperity.

Even two out of three would'nt be bad..........:cheers

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Bear, that's a great resolution. In your honor, I cleaned up my rocker stainless pieces today and scraped off 45 years of tar. They are in great shape but the V8 emblems aren't worth putting back on. Can someone here tell me how to attach my car pic to my name by the post? I am not smart enough to figure it out :(

·
Registered
82 Posts
Happy New Year guys! Thank you for all the help... can't wait to drive my 68 this spring. I'm in Wisconsin, do I have to wait awhile.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts