Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I've used those on a couple of stock rebuilds. They sold Badger pistons at the shop near my brother's house in Ontario, Ca. They seemed to be good OEM replacement pistons.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's a real nice car and not an unreasonable asking price. My GTO is setup real similarly to that car under the hood. Those Doug's headers scream. One of my favorite additions on my car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Badger pistons? Really?
Appears to be the same company as Manley Valves? Never really heard much from Badger Pistons, their website is "down for construction" and appears to have been that way for a while. The rest is a very crude site with not much information.

Agree on the coolness factor of doing a Pontiac resto for promotional purposes. :cheers

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
Badger pistons are basic cast mass-rebuilder pistons. Not junk, but not high end. Stock cast would be better. A friend had them installed on his 389 rods for the rebuild and we put a stop to it. It's a muscle car, not a grocery getter.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Those pistions seem adequate for the the rebuild described in that ad.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Badger pistons have been around for quite awhile. I have used them back in the mid 70's in circle track cars. They were an OK low dollar cast piston, got the job done. I'm surprised they are still in business, I have not heard or really seen them around in awhile.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts