Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Bought my CAGS eliminator and an oil filter about a month ago. Shipped and had a UPS tracking number same day. All good to me. Plan on using them for my CAI as soon as the tax check comes in.

My mom DID have a problem with them when she ordered my valve stem caps for Christmas. They listed the item as 'in stock' when she ordered on the 16th of December. Then when she started questioning why they had not been shipped yet on the 20th, the Customer Service e-mailed her that they were on back order.

Needless to say I did not have my caps on Christmas day. Got 'em on the 28th. She was upset. You know how mom's are.

So last month when my order shipped so efficiently I called mom to rub it in. Aren't I a sweet son? :lol:

All things considered, I think you gotta cut'em a small break on Christmas. Plan on using them again.

But dammit, they don't have a clue about photo composition 'cause I sent them the PERFECT goat picture for the posting board and they keep picking the worst photos I've ever seen. Dammit :willy:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ordered my CAGS eliminator, floormats and windshield sunshade from them about a week and a half ago. CAGS came from them in about 3 days. The floormats arrived a couple days after that and the sunshades haven't arrived yet. The floormats and sunshades are custom made and are shipped from the manufacturer. The floormats by Lloyds are very nice and fit perfectly!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Got the Lloyd mats and a few other things through them. Mats took quite a while to get but the other stuff came right away.........no problem IMO.

JET

·
Registered
233 Posts
I have purchased parts for my GTO ,Grand Am & Grandprix, I have always had good luck with them.:cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.