Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard of anyone doing this? Not that I would spend $20+K on 105HP but I would like to know if it's been done anywhere...
TIA

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Gooooat said:
Anybody heard of anyone doing this? Not that I would spend $20+K on 105HP but I would like to know if it's been done anywhere...
TIA
$30K for goat; $20K for +105 HP; you're fast approaching C6 Z06 neighborhood- - -

·
Registered
439 Posts
noz34me said:
$30K for goat; $20K for +105 HP; you're fast approaching C6 Z06 neighborhood- - -
That's still only $50k. C6 Z06's are 80k new, and it'll be a few years before they go under 70k.

There's nothing wrong with the LS1s, and the LS2 and the LS7 apparently have the same block design. You could stand to save much more money by simply modding the internals of your LS2.

·
Registered
20 Posts
LS7 in GTO

I just read an article about a conversion like that in Hot Rod Mag. You can win the car, but with LS2 back in place.

·
Registered
584 Posts
CrabhartLSX said:
That's still only $50k. C6 Z06's are 80k new, and it'll be a few years before they go under 70k.

There's nothing wrong with the LS1s, and the LS2 and the LS7 apparently have the same block design. You could stand to save much more money by simply modding the internals of your LS2.
Not exactly true about getting it for 80Gs,
Two of my buddies got emm for around Mid 60s
one Yellow, the other Burnt Orange

1 - 7 of 7 Posts