Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
muthstryker said:
looks good but i think it would be better if it matched the upper grills. but that is me EVERYTHING has to match! lol
lol - I can relate!

The general thing is that the stock factory grilles don't even match so why do aftermarket grilles have to? Just a thought or 2 cents.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Sorry guys, but anything's better than the cheap a$$ plastic slats that are on there stock. Mine won't even stay pushed to the front of the bumper the way it should.

I'd take a black one for my '05 Quicksilver. Can we get a price quote? PM me please

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check the RaceMesh site.....

MeanGoat said:
Sorry guys, but anything's better than the cheap a$$ plastic slats that are on there stock. Mine won't even stay pushed to the front of the bumper the way it should.

I'd take a black one for my '05 Quicksilver. Can we get a price quote? PM me please
I see on the RaceMesh website that they will be available to order on 3/1/06
RaceMesh for GTO

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
edysinger said:
Just go to Home Depot and buy the gutter guards in the roofing section. That's all those things look like.
Honestly - you would put building material on your car???????????
SHAME SHAME - it's a sad sad day for GTO owners.

LOL - :eek:

The REAL DEAL - :cheers

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
No, chief, you need to objectively look at gutter guard and compare it to the material used in that race mesh grill. It looks similar. The race mesh, of course, is heavier gauge, but it does look similar.

If you're going to market a product and want to maximize sales -- you're going to have be able to handle feedback like an adult.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.