Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven’t washed my GTO in over a year. I use the California Duster every time I drive it. Then every weekend or so, I use the California Duster then take a cotton towel, dampen it with filtered water and gently clean off the bugs, road goo, etc. This is how I clean it just before I wax it with Zaino. When I occasionally drive it to work, I use the California Duster after I get there and put the car cover on it. My fellow employees think I'm nuts.

So when my friends, neighbors comment on how clean I keep my car, they ask how often do I wash it, I tell them I don’t.

By the way, I do NOT drive it in the rain or snow, so it really nevers gets dirty, just dusty sitting in my garage.

I think the California Duster is an awesome accessory that every die hard car enthusiast should have.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I haven’t washed my GTO in over a year. I use the California Duster every time I drive it. Then every weekend or so, I use the California Duster then take a cotton towel, dampen it with filtered water and gently clean off the bugs, road goo, etc. This is how I clean it just before I wax it with Zaino. When I occasionally drive it to work, I use the California Duster after I get there and put the car cover on it. My fellow employees think I'm nuts.

So when my friends, neighbors comment on how clean I keep my car, they ask how often do I wash it, I tell them I don’t.

By the way, I do NOT drive it in the rain or snow, so it really nevers gets dirty, just dusty sitting in my garage.

I think the California Duster is an awesome accessory that every die hard car enthusiast should have.
GOOD FOR YOU:shutme

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.