Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What Head & Cam Pkg ?????????

i havent been on the forum for some time... i am interested in some streetable hp for my 04 gto.... i like the ez installation of a procharger, but dont want the hassel of blowing head gaskets....so i have decieded on a heads & cam package....please give me some ideas.... also, live in nj.. so if anybody knows of a good ls1 shop in the area please hook me up... thanks :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
flht3 said:
i havent been on the forum for some time... i am interested in some streetable hp for my 04 gto.... i like the ez installation of a procharger, but dont want the hassel of blowing head gaskets....so i have decieded on a heads & cam package....please give me some ideas.... also, live in nj.. so if anybody knows of a good ls1 shop in the area please hook me up... thanks :cheers
SLP is in New Jersey...... and, have you ever installed a Procharger..... it's a biatch! I can hook you up on one of SLP's 500 hp head and cam package, let me know..... BTW, SLP has one of the "mildest" cam and head packages around. :cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
e mail with a price....and slp just sells from toms river, they dont work or tune from that location....at least not to the general public....

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
flht3 said:
e mail with a price....and slp just sells from toms river, they dont work or tune from that location....at least not to the general public....
What a bunch of crap! I didn't know that...... pm me what exactly you want and I'll hook you up! :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts